GT1000 has succeeded ideal design of "symmetrical layout" of GT800. And HKS has tuned-up and newly designed in all little detail for precision, strength and heat-persistence. The new GT1000 provides effective boost control and prevents from exhaust loss.
For effective intake and exhaust flow, HKS has newly redesigned original suction pipe and chamber pipe for the new GT1000.
Our proven technology "heat-resistence cast" was employed in exhaust manifold which provides high resistance in the heat and vibration.
GT II is employed for wastegate of GT1000 which is very small and light and still has secure boost control.
The GT1000 Racing Package is not covered under HKS' warranty and is sold as-is.
- Removing and installation of the engine is required for installation.Fuel pump, injector, F-CON, EVC, Engine parts are not included.
- Factory setting for waste gate boost pressure is about 90 to 100kPa.
- Need processing of stock water pipe.
- Need processing of stock turbocharger heat insulator.
- This product is for the race. HKS does not guarantee the damage for using it or installation.
- This product take the catalyzer away which doesn't meet the safety standard, therefore can't drive on the public road.
- Not subject to dealer warranty
- GT800-1000 Upgrade Kit must be upgraded from GT800 full turbine kit.